Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Discover ~ Canvas by Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans...
I'm Priya and I'm back again with a Canvas to inspire you all.


2Crafty Products Used:


To begin with, I Colored all my 2Crafty chipboard pieces using some multi-surface paints from Little Birdie. Then I crafted some Finnabair moulds. Let them dry and started working on my background. I took a mdf panel as base and adhered some corrugated sheet on it on two long sides. On the center I attached a piece of cardboard and layered it with Crackle paste.


Colored the whole piece with black chalk paint. You can use black gesso for this step also. Once everything is dry, I cut a photo to fit the clock face Chipboard and used it as my focal element. To give it some height I added some cardboard pieces below it and some cheese cloth dipped in brown paint.
I painted my canvas background and the moulds with Finnabair Impasto paint and let it dry. 


Then I arranged my 2Crafty chipboard pieces and glued them. I placed the moulds and glued them too. 
I dry brushed the whole piece with Vintage gold Wax to bring some shine.
I colored the craft stones with impasto paint and sprinkled after adding some some heavy gel medium on desired places.



I love how this whole piece came together and the chipboards complement my canvas. Love the clock face as a frame here and the feathers adding a punch here.
Hope you like this too. If you are inspired do create and share with us tagging 2Crafty chipboards on your social media. You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM 

Stay Safe and happy Crafting....