Thursday, May 6, 2021

'A Day at Sea World'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by
2 Crafty Chipboard blog today....

 Sharing this layout inspired by remenising
 about the good old days & this photo taken on one
of our holidays back in 2013.... 


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Fine Month words
A Day at Sea World
ATC - Word Banner set 1
Clock face discs
2013


All chipboard pieces on my page have been inked
using Tim Hotlz Distress Oxide inks...
Starting with the Super cute Cherish Banner
'Broken Chain' (light blue)

I have to say I am a BIG FAN of adding dates to my layouts 
 the Year and month chipboard pieces are just perfect for this...
I have inked May and the Clock face discs with 'Rustic Wilderness' (Green)


And Finally for my Title A Day at Sea World & the 2013
Inking them with the pefect colour ink
 for this page, Distress Oxide Faded Jeans...


Well that's it from me today...
I hope enjoy the rest of your day!!
Until next time...