Thursday, April 1, 2021

"this moment"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everybody,

Like every first day of the month, I am happy to present my first inspiration to you.

I was inspired by the colors of this photo taken in Copenhagen in front 
of these colorful houses with my little niece "Romy" and her cheeky smile.


"this moment"



2Crafty Chipboard used:

- this moment
- Circle Revolutions Frames
- Stitched Lace Border



I prepared the chipboards with a layer of white gesso and then covered 
with Lindy's Gang "Bonjour Butter" colored embossing powder.

I then applied a little "Bronze Age" metallique wax to match my background paper.

I have arranged the large "Circle Revolutions Frames" chipboard.

Then I started the assembly of my page I used the chipboard "Stitched Lace Border" 
to underline my layout I cut a piece which I then glued on top to give relief.



To highlight my photo I added another smaller "Circle Revolutions Frames".

I find chipboards add a lot of depth to a layout.


For the title, which is still very important to me, I just applied "Bronze Age" 
metallique wax from Prima.


I then stuck it on part of the photo with adhesive foam.



Hope this layout has given you some inspiration 
and you too will want to use these wonderful chipboards.

See you soon!