Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Enjoy ~ Steampunk Canvas by Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Fans...
Today I have another beautiful canvas to share with you all.
I created a lot of layers here using some stunning chipboard pieces from 2Crafty Chipboards.


2Crafty Products Used:


I love all Chipboard pieces I used here, specially the Light Bulb Words. The arrow Words look so funky and goes really well on this kind of Steampunk projects. The Puzzle set is my current favorite and you can see me using them in many more projects.


Firstly, I arranged the puzzle set chipboard pieces on my canvas and stuck them with heavy gel medium. I layered the chipboard and the visible parts of the canvas with Texture paste and Crackle paste. Once it is dry, I colored the whole canvas with Impasto paint in shade of brown. 


I also gave a coat of brown impasto paint on all the chipboard pieces that came after that including the word, gears, clock face, flourish. I used a plastic spoon as the center piece here and added some craft stones to it. Once everything is stuck and dry completely, I colored it with brown Impasto paint.



Once the paint was dry, I dry brushed the waxes from Finnabair and Little Birdie in the shade green and turquoise. I added some floral moulds around the spoon and the owl is a fussy cut paper element. I love how the cracks pop up after applying the coat of wax.
 

Finally to add some shine, I added some rhinestones which look really stunning amidst the gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard pieces and the whole canvas is a treat to the eyes.
I hope you like it. If this inspires you to create something of your own, then do show us tagging 
2Crafty chipboards on your Social media. For more such inspirations from me you can follow my INSTAGRAM

Until next time... Keep Creating and Stay Safe