Monday, March 29, 2021

"Memories"
By Charmane Sharp

Hello fellow 2Crafty chipboard lovers.

Charmane with you today to show you a layout
I created for my Nanna.

At 92yrs old she has had to move into a 
Nursing Home so these are precious memories.





2Crafty Chipboard used...

Turkish Lattice Panel
Pointed Doily Frames
Fine Word set 3
Flourish Adornment set 1




Cutting the Flourish Adornment to tuck between the Fussy cut layers adds a
softness for the Butterflies to sit on. After Gesso I painted the piece with a Metallic
Watercolour in a light Mauve. Truly gorgeous detail.




I love the Pointed Doilies and when a coat of White Gold wax is applied,
they look so elegant. I also added one to the top right of my layout.




When you want to add some detail to your creation, then the Turkish Lattice
Panel is great as you can cut it into unique pie. After a coat of Gesso
and some Sage green watercolour paint, it now looks aged and 
matches my layout perfectly. The Title was also given a coat of wax.
Another piece of the Flourish was added at the top swirling out of
my fussy cut flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until next time,
Charmane x