Tuesday, March 30, 2021

"Cherish You Always"
Layout By Di Garling

Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share that features one of my gorgeous
granddaughters. I have created this one naturally using
 some gorgeous pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Phrase Sticks Set #4
Doodled Frame Set
Doiley Disc Set


Firstly I want to point out this awesome little
"Phrase Stick". These make the perfect titles for you layouts
& all I did was lightly sponge on some white paint very lightly.

There are several different sets available.


Next up I have used a pair of the "Doodled Frames" to hold my photos
& I have also added a set of the "Doiley Disc Set" pieces. I cut the two larger
ones in half to make them go further !!

I simply gave both these chippie pieces three coats of white acrylic
paint as I wanted them super white so they would stand out from 
everything else.


I was really happy how this turned out & I hope you like it too.

I am taking PRE ORDERS for a KIT for this layout
for an end of April release.
All details cost etc etc etc you can find over on my blog.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS...

Until next time...