Monday, March 8, 2021

Family
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

As we're slowly getting out of cold, cold winter here in Quebec, I wanted to create a layout that mixed winter colors and a tinge of warmer spring colors. I had this nice picture of my husband and I that our dog insisted to photo bomb (he's quite jealous and doesn't like to be left out) and it was perfect for what I had in mind.

"Family"

 

On the "4" Mandala No. 2", I applied a coat of black gesso and two coats of shimmering gold-baby-blue paint.


For the "Heart Silouettes", I used both the chipboard and the cutouts. I applied pink embossing ink on the cutouts and blue embossing ink on the chipboards. Then I traced the borders of both with black ink. On the "6x4 Phrase Stick Set 1", I just applied some black ink roughly with a pad.


On the "Flowery Lace Border", I used some ivory-gold embossing enamel. For the title, "Family Loopy Font", I applied some tarnished-copper embossing enamel.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Heart Silouettes [m00476]
Flowery Lace Border [db0098]
4" Mandala No. 2 [m00787]
6x4 Phrase Stick Set 1 [mb00870]
Family Loopy Font [w00128]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you some ideas for your own creations! I'll be back in a few weeks with more inspiration to share with you. See you soon!