Friday, March 5, 2021

"Be In Love With Your Life" by Robin Schelin

 Hi Everybody!  Welcome to the 2crafty blog.

Robin here, and I'm back today to share another project done with some fabulous
2Crafty chipboard. 

 This layout is a little out of my comfort zone, using transparencies.
  But it's good to try new things, right?  Keeps the mojo flowing!!

"Be In Love With Your Life"

Photo credit: Magic Moonlight Free Images


2crafty chippies used:

Filagree Arrows

                                                                      Clock Face Discs

Baroque Lace Border

                                                                       Turkish Lanterns

Corner Gemma's Swirls




I used the "Corner Gemma's Swirls" on the left side of the layout along with
the tip of the "Filagrree Arrows." I used black gesso so it would be matte black
with no shine.

I added a little dot in the arrow head just to add a little interest.

I inserted one of the "Clock Face Discs" under the left side of the
photo just peeking out a little bit.  Also used black gesso on it.

I ran the "Boroque Lace Border" along the side of the transparency down
the center in back of the photo.  Also just using black gesso.



For the "Turkish Lantern" (I love this piece!) I mixed different colors of
metallic acrylic paint to try to give it an aged look and some shine. It doesn't show
much in the picture, but it really does look like metal.



So that's it for me for today.
 Keep safe and well, see you next time.