Wednesday, January 6, 2021

'That Smile'
Layout By Rachael Funnell



Hello Everyone!
Rach with you today sharing my first 2021 creations....
'That Smile' layout featuring my gorgeous girl back in 2019


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 


Allegra Frame
Foilage set 6
Title stick set 3
2019
ATC - Butterflies
Letterbox


Starting with the Allegra Frame which has been given 2 coats
of gesso, cut in half & placed on the sides of my photos..

Also added some gesso to the that Smile from the Title Stick set 3  
then I have ever so lightly inking with Orange..

And ATC - Butterflies I have given them a nice thick coat of gesso
and placed thoughtout my layout..


The beautiful  Foilage set 6 
I have inked with green & have them
peeking out of some fussy cut foilage & flowers clusters...


Lastly! The delightful Letterbox I have inked 
with silver then inked the edges with black...  
 the 2019 I have inked with orange..

 Thanks for stopping by!!!
I hope 2021 brings us all plenty of love, laughter,
good memories and some creative times to preserve
 those moments with our love ones...