Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Live it up
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

I hope the new year is treating you well so far!
 Today, I'd like to share a layout showcasing my favorite moment of 2020: our camping trip
 where we visited a bunch of amazing places around Quebec.
 This was during a "break" in the pandemic where the number cases was much lower and going
 out and around felt amazing after several months of staying at home.

"Live it up"



On the "Ariel's Spray", I applied metallic pewter paint and then dabbed some raspberry embossing ink.


On the "Lattice Leaves", I applied burgundy embossing powder and then dabbed a bit of silver embossing ink on top.


For the title, "Live it up", I applied two coats of black embossing powder. Then, I sprayed a few drops of metallic paint.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Ariel's Spray [db0002]
Lattice Leaves [m00589]
Live it up [w00222]


That's all for me today!
 I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your own creations!
 I'll be back soon with more ideas to share with you. 
Until then, happy crafting!