Monday, January 18, 2021

Beyond Words
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hi everyone,

Already time for me to show you my newest layout using my all time favourite chipboards. Often times, I use a lot of product to embellish my chipboards. This time, I went for simplicity with pure white on all of them. Light tone not only creates a good contrast on any project, but it also makes the chippies pop out a lot more.

Beyond words


All chipboards were embossed with Lindy’s purely white embossing powder. In order get a crisp and opaque color, I embossed every chippie twice.


Beyond Words was placed next to my picture, on top of my main clustering.

Frankies’s Frames were tucked on either sides of the clustering. And Corner Ivy was cut into several pieces  and placed here and there to create movement. 


2Crafty product used...
Corner Ivy
Beyond Words
Frankie’s frames

Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx