Friday, November 27, 2020

"Perfect as YOU Are"
A Sweet and Tender Layout
by Jenny J.

  Hi everyone!

Here am I today with a new inspiration for you.



Here are the 2Crafty chipboards that I've used here
*Mini branches
*Foliage set 5
*Perfect as YOU are
*Diamond chunks
*Flower doileys

As usual, I've worked on my background at the beginning,
but we can barely see that now so forget it !

In my focal point, I've mixed papers, cardboard and chippies.
The "Diamond chunks bits" are covered with black gesso and wax.
We can see those pieces also at the bottom of my layout.


In that pic above, you can also see a piece of "Flower doileys", heat embossed in white
and a "Mini branches", simply sprayed with a Lindy's green spray.

Others chippies are treated those ways.
You will see that in the following pictures.

"Flower doileys"

"Foliage set 5"

I've tried something different on my title.
I've painted "Perfect as YOU are" with my irresistible spray
to give a glossy and bold effect on the word.


Did you like the mix of pink and green?


Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe! xx