Thursday, November 5, 2020

Memories Of You
A Quick & Easy VIDEO TUTORIAL
By Jenny J.

  Hello 2Crafty fans!

Hope you all are safe and healthy.

Here is a new video tutorial for you along with my new layout.



TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE

For the first time, I've treated my title piece, "Memories of you" with deco foil.
I've simply prepped my chippie with Tombow glue and let it dry a bit.
When it was still sticky, I've pressed my foil on with my fingers and my bone folder.

Really love that bright shinny look :)


On my picture, you will see a "Polaroid frame".
That one is treated with gesso and distress stain.
On the edges, I've applied distress ink to give some depth.
You can see that below, at the left of the "Leafy silhouette".


All those foliage pieces are heat embossed with a glittery gold powder.


A lovely piece that I used here is "Stitched lace border".
That chipboard is also embossed with a deep emerald green powder.


Hope you will like my layout!

Thanks for stopping by!
xxx