Wednesday, October 14, 2020

'Together'
By Charmane Sharp


 Hi everyone,        
Charmane here today to share
a layout I created with muted papers by
Mintay. This family gathering photo
had so many colours in it I thought it would stand out
on a muted background. I also gave the 2Crafty pieces
a soft look to compliment the layout.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Circle Lace Panel
Word Circles set 2
Mini Flourish bits
Doily Disc set 1



Using two Mini Flourish bits in my creation I was able to add elegance and soft 
colour by painting with some Lindys spray in a light and dark fashion. This allows
them to be focal points in their placements amongst die cuts and fussy cut pieces.


Doily Discs are so cute with gorgeous detail they become pretty
pieces shining on their own amongst my layout. Especially with a light 
wash of Lindys spray over a coat of Gesso.


Versatility of the Circle Lace Panel means you can cut different 
pieces create one of a kind elements. Above I cut randomly so I didn't 
have straight edges. Below photo shows how one single piece cut out becomes 
an individual embellishment. All were coated in Gesso only to remain muted.




I wanted a small title so it wouldn't overwhelm the page. The Word Circles
are perfect for that and had the same treatment as the Flourish bits. I hope
I have inspired you today. The best place to purchase 2Crafty chipboard is 
All About Scrapbooks or ask your local Scrapbook supplier to stock them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until next time...
Charmane x