Tuesday, October 13, 2020

BUTT*ernut ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hello there, 2C fans!

I do hope that you are all very, very well!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with clues from Case File 333 over at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.  It carries with it, a 'foody' theme, so I could not resist scrapping this photograph of my daughter:



These are the gorgeous pieces I used on this layout - along with direct links:




Here are some more pics with additional info and explanations:


I misted a Tiny Funky Frame with a teal / emerald green, cut it in half and adhered it to either side of my photo cluster.


I misted one of the pretty Filigree Arrows with some metallic blue


I used the negative inner that I saved from my Frankies Frames - this is just to show you how very versatile every part of 2C chippies are!  Waste not want not!  I misted these with some pale pink and then I used a darker pink just to brush the edges so that it stood out.

I hope that I have managed to inspire you in some way!

Take care!
Until next time,