Saturday, October 10, 2020

Grateful

By Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2crafty fans,

I hope you are all safe and doing well in these crazy times. Here in Quebec we're in the midst of a second quarantine, with a lot of our normal activities being shut down. However, I'm grateful to be safe and to have my husband and kids around me so we can help each other keep our spirits up.
 This was the inspiration for the layout I am revealing today.

"Grateful"




For the "Fine & Fancy butterflies", I used my fingers to apply a green-gold shimmering wax.
 On the "Mini Flourish Bits", I applied ivory embossing enamel.


On the "Whispy Dandelions", I used gray embossing ink and dabbed some bright yellow
 embossing ink on top.


For the "Frame Handdrawn Hearts", I applied 2 coats of bright yellow embossing ink.


For the title, "Grateful Script", I used two coats of black embossing powder.

In this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Whispy Dandelions [M00705]
Mini Flourish bits [MB006]
Fine and Fancy Butterfly set [M00794]
Frame Handrawn Hearts [FR0082]
Grateful [W00510]



I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you ideas for your own creations!
 I'll be back in a few weeks with more inspiration to share with you. 
Happy crafting and see you soon!