Tuesday, September 1, 2020

"Treasure The Little Things"
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty friends, thanks for calling by.
Today I have a layout that I created the other day in a livestream 
over on the "Create With Prima" facebook group. If you would like
to watch how I created it, be sure to pop over & watch my
start to finish layout tutorial !

I am also taking PRE ORDERS for this kit too.
email me on vgarling@bigpond.net.au for orders or enquiries.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Treasure the Little Things - title
6" Mandala #3
Sammi Swirls


 So after firstly creating a soft & feminine mixed media background, I then set 
about preparing my chipboard pieces by base coating them all with two coats
of white gesso, as I wanted them to be really snow white.


My next step was to start layering all the chipboard pieces up with all the other page
 elements, including my photos, some paper layers & all the flowers too. 

Chipboard pieces are such a great accompaniment for layering.


Once everything was stuck down, I then proceeded to to brush on a small amount of water
and I also brushed on some colours, I brushed the colour on in a very "hit & miss" fashion. 
This way I was able to achieve a lovely soft watercolour effect.


Well thats all I have for you today, & remember if you would like to watch
 the full length LIVESTREAM tutorial, pop over to the "Create with Prima"
 facebook page & just scroll down to find it.

Hope you like my inspiration today.


Until next time