Wednesday, September 2, 2020

'Greeting Cards' with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!
It's Lisa here on the blog today.
I have a couple of greeting cards to share with you.


I have created these to have in my card stash ;)

2Crafty Products used:









For my first card, I have used one of the 'Leafy Rounds',
that I have finished in white. 


I have used one of the 'Card Sentiments', layered over some of the papers.
In the corner, I have adhered one of the 'Frame Journal Set'.
Both have also been finished in white.


For my second card, I have used one of the 'Lattice Leaves'
layered with a floral element.


I have also added one of the 'Card Circle Words - Happy Birthday'
again all finished in white. 


Lastly, I have used one of the 'Foliage Set 8',
tucked in among my floral elements.


I hope that you like what I have created!
I'm loving how the white pops off the cards.

Until next time

Lisa