Monday, September 14, 2020

"Happy Birthday"
By Charmane Sharp

Celebrating my daughters 4th birthday was a special moment,
made complete with a cute party hat made by me.
                                      Love my girl so much, I had to construct a pretty layout                                                         full of fussy cutting and layered with 2Crafty chipboard. I wanted to create
                                        a wreath to frame my girl so relaxed in front of the TV                                                                                        and cut out loads of stunning flowers.


2Crafty chipboard used...
Lace Heart Frames
Birthday Sentiments
Fine and Fancy Butterfly set
Leafy Shrub set 1
Foliage set 8








I used two of the same Flourishes on this layout. One I cut in two and I heat embossed
with White to make them a feature in my wreath. I think keeping them White
allows their details to compliment and draw your eye to them.




Lace Heart Frames are so delicately detailed, I enhanced this by heat
embossing in Rose Gold to show the beautiful lace edge. Separating the inside
piece I covered it in printed paper and offset for a lovely background to my photos.




Foliage pieces scattered around the wreath to add a delicate texture
with White and Rose Gold embossing. They are great versatile chipboard
pieces for that finishing touch.




Who doesn't love gorgeous detailed Butterflies to sit amongst
all my fussy cut flowers.




Love a simple title that matches the layout perfectly.
A two toned effect is very striking and easy to do by sprinkling
two colours of embossing powder and heat setting.




A little close up to show multiple chipboard pieces amongst the layers
of fussy cut flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today,

look forward to sharing my next creation
with you soon.

Until next time,
Charmane x