Tuesday, September 15, 2020

"Forever In My Heart”
Layout by Marie Sabatier

August has been a difficult for me, and did not allow me to present my page on September 1st, 
but finally it's over and I am well again and I so now I am able to resume my passion!!

I chose to create a dynamic and flowery page.

"Forever in my Heart"


2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Forever in my Heart
- Frame Oval Ornate
- Charlotte Flowers

- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- Mini-Branches


As always I applied a coat of white gesso on each chipboard.

On the "Frame Oval Ornate" chipboards I applied Lindy's Gang
 "Oom Pah Pah Pink" colored embossing powder.

To give relief I super imposed two "Frame Oval Ornate" chipboards, the first one 
that I stuck on the bottom of my page. With the second I framed my photo.

I love this chipboard it's really my favorite!

I also applied embossing powder to the light green "Mini-Branches" chipboard.


The "Charlotte Flowers" chipboards have also been embellished 
with embossing powder in the same color as the title.






In the middle of the flowers I slipped the "Leafy Shrub" chipboard embellished 
in white to contrast it.

I love slipping the chipboards between the paper embellishments 
and the flowers it gives a lot of relief.


That's it for this page, but I'll meet you tomorrow for my second page.

Good inspiration!