Thursday, August 20, 2020

"Just you " quick and easy video tutorial
by Jenny J.

                                                              Good morning everyone!
Here is a quick video process of my today's layout.


Click below for the video



You will be able to see those gorgeous chipboard pieces


*Sharon's butterflies
*Circle lace panel
*Heidi's vines
*Just you

A few close-ups pictures now

You can see above that I've applied some texture paste on my background.
I've done some random stamping too.

My title "Just you" is heat embossed with a pretty powder 
with chunky pieces of glitter in it:
that's what gives that texture :)

Below, a piece of "Heidi's vines" (just the top of them),
also heat embossed.


"Sharon's butterflies" chippie is easily treated with a Lindy's spray.


Love, love, love that "Circle lace panel": didn't you?

You can see this gorgeous piece all around my picture.
It it simply painted with gesso and colored with a spray 
but using a brush to give a watercolor look.


My focal point wouldn't be finish without some art stones and white drops.
I hope it will give you some inspiration :)


Please subscribe to my Youtube channel also 
for more videos tutorial to come.

Stay safe!