Monday, July 6, 2020

“Just Too Cute”
A Neutral Layout With A Punch of Red
By Jenny J.

Hello everyone!

Today I have a different kind of layout for you.

Usually, I am more of a soft and pastel colors in my crafting but this one is darker.


Here are the 2Crafty chipboards that I've used on this page:


*Bubble grid panel
*Just too cute
*Mini branches (favorite foliage chippies of mine 💗)


I really got out of the box here by splitting the "Bubble grid panel" in 2 pieces.  
That way, we can see that gorgeous piece better in 2 opposites corners of my photo.
It's heat embossed with two layers of a silver powder from Lindy's.
Some close-ups following...



On the picture above, you will also see a piece from "Mini branches" set.
There is a complete set on this layout (4 chippies), 
all embossed with another embossing powder from Lindy's.
You can see others below.


Finally, as my title, I chose to go with the "Just too cute" piece, 
all because of my lovely daughter picture lol.
Again, heat embossed but this time, with a glittery kind of wheat color.


See you later this month for some more inspiration.
Take good care and have fun in the sun!