Monday, June 8, 2020

'This Boy' layout
by Rachael Funnell



Hello there everyone!
Rach here with you today sharing another layout
'This Boy'


 Some FABULOUS 2 Crafty Chipboard that I used...


Squiggly strips
2019
This boy (title)
Polaroid frame
the negative piece from the chain circle frame set


For the 'This BOY' title
I  gave it 2 coats of gesso..
Also did the same to the Polaroid frame
I have sitting out the right side of the photo.. 


One of my all time favorites 2 Crafty chipboard pieces
is the year dates, I tend to gravitate to
them everytime I am creating a page...

Here I have used a 2019 & inked with brown 
and adhering it to the polaroid frame


Another thing I tend to do is incorporate the leftover/negative
bits and here I have used a leftover piece from the 
chain circle frame set Inking it green and adhering it, 
which I think makes a great frame...


Lastly the awesome Squiggly strips
were heat embossed these with
Nuro Crimson gloss...


That's it from me today!
Until next time
Happy Crafting peeps!