Saturday, June 6, 2020

Mixed Media Canvas with Yulia Pospelova

Hello, everyone!
I am happy to be with you again, my dear 2crafty fans. 
Today I'm here with you and summer mood
And, of course, the first June inspiration is the mixed media canvas.


 I was using a plenty of 2crafty chipboard: 


 I took a round canvas and a 2Crafty 10" Decorative Panel-Doily 1 for the base



 By the way, I really like the idea of combining Panel and canvas. The 10" Decorative Panel-Doily 1 was painted by different metallic colors &  Impasto Paint.
As a result, we have the needed volume and colours. 



I applied them with a simple sponge. By it's help we have iridescences in our palette.
 I took some leaves from the Foliage Set 5 and covered them with paint, then they
were added to my composition layers.

The Frame Yvette's was firstly covered by paint, and then with embossing powder. 




The Follow Dreams Title I first covered with paint, then I added some moon-colored embossing powders.When everything was dry, I touched some words with opal effect.
So, now we have the beautiful shimmerring as a result. 


 Thanks for your attention, dear friends.
 See you again and very soon Yulia Pospelova was with you today