Friday, May 1, 2020

"This moment"
Layout and VIDEO by Marie Sabatier


I present to you my first page of this month of May with a step by step video.

We are still living in difficult times, so I hope you still find the time to create.


My inspiration is this magnificent "Rose Flourish Frame" chipboard.


"This moment"





TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE









2Crafty Chipboards used :


- 6X4 phrase sticks 5
- Rose flourish frame
- Frame oval ornate
- Swaying branches










Some close-up photos but for more details do not hesitate to watch the video.



This magnificent "Rose Flourish Frame" chipboard allows me to properly frame my layout. 
It is very elegant I think!







I applied to each chipboard the same embossing powder of color "Golden Angel Wings" to harmonize the colors with the background of my page and the photo.









And finally the title that I only embellished with blue wax.







I hope you enjoyed it and especially thank you for watching the video. 


See you soon!