Saturday, May 2, 2020

'Snapshots'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all! 
I hope you are all staying safe.

As I can't go anywhere at the moment,
I thought I would relive one of our holidays - lol.

'Snapshots'



2Crafty Products Used:





For this layout I have started with a mixed media background, some splashes of blue.
I have used some of the 'Tiny Film Strips' on either side of my page, for balance.
I have finished them with a pale blue embossing powder. 


Up there I have used one of the 'Geotags'
which I have left raw. 


I have also used one of the gorgeous 'Intricate Seahorses',
also finished in pale blue and tucked up next to my layers. 


 Lastly I have used one of the 'Mini Travel Word Set 1',
snapshots, also finished in the same pale blue finish. 


I really love blue and yellow together, it just screams summer to me.
I'm already feeling the cold start here lol

Until next time

Lisa