Sunday, May 10, 2020

Perfect as you are
by Sabrina Turpin


 Hello 2Crafty Fans!

I hope you're all safe and doing fine in these special times.
 On my side I've been homeschooling my son and daughter for a few weeks now and
we're having a pretty good time doing so.
 They're keeping contact with their friends with daily video calls and so far we're
 still all in a good mood! 

Today, I'm presenting a layout I made featuring my son, who has grown so much in the past few months since the lockdown begin here. He's really turning into a sweet teenager (if a bit stubborn!).

"Perfect as you are"



On the "Corner Crackle", I applied two coats of green/jade metallic paint. For the "Steampunk Cog Frame", I applied silver embossing powder then a bit of black embossing ink on top.



I left the "hansome lad" chipboard from the "Mini Title Stick Set 1" to its original appearance, as I found it was a good fit for the colour theme I was going for.


For the title, "Perfect as you are", I used a sandy black embossing powder.

In this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Corner Crackle [CR0072]
6" Steampunk Cog Frame [FR0137]
Mini Title Stick set 1 [MB022]
Perfect as you are [W00589]


That all for me today! 
I hope you enjoyed this layout and it gave you some inspiration for your own creations.
 I'll be back in a few weeks with another layout to share with you guys!
 Until then, take care!