Monday, May 11, 2020

Getaway
By Marie Claude Rodier


Hi everyone!

I am here today to show you an usual beach layout... 
I have used non traditional colors for my color scheme, embellishments and of course, 
2Crafty chipboards!!!

It may be spring in Canada but is it still cold and cloudy outside.
That may explain why I added a lot of yellow in my latest layout.
I am definitely longing for warmer and nicer days.

"Getaway"

"Getaway" title was painted with gold acrylic and partially covered
with Firebird wax.


"Clock Face Frames" were cut in half and colored using Firebird, Copper and Bronze waxes. 


"Small and Medium Steampunk Gears" were covered with Bronze, Turquoise and Mint waxes.


As always, as a finishing touch, all chipboards were dry-brushed with white gesso.



2Crafty Product used...
Getaway-title
Steampunk Gears Small
Steampunk Gears Medium
Clock Face Frames



Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx