Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Family Is Everything ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello there, all you lovely 2Crafty Fans!

I'm sharing a family inspired layout with you today!


These are the chipboard pieces that I used:


And the direct links to these beautiful pieces:




I decided that I wanted to give the frame an antique rusted look.  I coated it with a pale cream paint dabber and then I embossed areas of it with 2 shades of bronze / copper embossing powder.  Once that was cooled, I then brushed areas with some deep teal chalk.



My title has been lightly misted with bronze and then I drew a black border around it; I finished it off with some Glossy Accents.  Both squiggly hearts were treated with the same teal coloured distress oxide and then coated with Glossy Accents.

The image below shows another angle of the frame.



Thank for looking!

Until next time,