Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Oval panel "Wild at Heart" by Elena Martynova

Hello 2Crafty fans,
Elena here today to share my March projects.

Have you seen what beautiful panels 2Crafty produces? I got a few of them in my DT box. The unusual shape awakens my imagination and the creative process becomes even more interesting.

Today I will show the project on 10" Decorative Panel - Solid Oval.


First, I covered it with white gesso and dried it. 
I did not find the slightest hint of deformation, 
which indicates the high quality of 2Crafty products.

Then I pasted pieces of paper from an old dictionary, added stamping and color spots.

The main chipboard in this work is part of the dial from the set of 6" Clock Face Frames
I had to work on it a bit, painting it with dark light shades of brown paint.


Between the layers, I added a few gears from the Steampunk Gears Medium
 and Steampunk Gears Small sets.

I created a rust effect on their surface using texture pastes,
acrylic paints, and embossing powder.



Around the flowers, I added openwork leaves from the set of Lattice Leaves
They were painted with Lindy's black spray, then I added quite a bit of embosser powder.

In this photo, you can also find the key that was hidden behind a large white flower.

 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:



See you soon with another creative make and until then, happy crafting!
Love Elena xx