Thursday, March 5, 2020

#FUNTIMES
A Funny Layout By Jenny J.

Hi everybody!

Here is my first inspiration for March.

#Funtimes

Here are the 2Crafty chipboards I've used on this layout...


*6 inch funky line panel
*hashtag word set 2
*leafy silhouette
*scribble circles

At the beginning, I've applied clear gesso over my background paper.  
After that, some modeling paste with a stencil, some random stamping and a
 touch of watercoloring with a spray. Then, I was ready to build up my layout.

Treated my "6inch Funky line panel" with the same spray.  
Lifted up my photo with a piece of cardboard.


I chose my title among the chippies of "Hashtag word set 2".  
#FUNTIMES was just the perfect match with my pic.  
That chippie is emnbossed with Lindy's Geranium Coral Blush.

Below this, you can barely see the "Leafy silhouette" leaves, 
which are embossed also but with another powder.


I've also included some "Scribble circles"
simply painted in white, to complete ornament clusterings.


As my final touches, 
flowers, flairs and some fussycut butterflies to complete everything.


Hope you like it!
See you later this month for another fun inspiration ;)
xxx