Sunday, March 29, 2020

Love Life With You ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created featuring my daughter and I.
  I decided that I would keep this layout minimal, yet I wanted it to be striking and punchy as well,
and the larger chipboard pieces have let me gain that effect.



Here are the details of the chipboard pieces that I have used:



Some close ups and additional info:


Above and Below.  I wanted the squiggle borders to really stand out - so I misted them with a charcoal metallic.  The smaller 2 flowers were inked with red and then I applied some red embossing powder to their centres and some red UTEE around the petals to give the appearance of dew.



Above and Below.  The title was misted with red and then I used a black fine liner pen to darken the wording and make it really stand out.  I misted one large flower with teal and after cutting it in half, adhered it to my paper and then added a coat of Glossy Acceents.


I do hope you have been inspired!

Until next time!