Saturday, March 28, 2020

Happy Birthday - Cards by Badbarbie


Hi 2Crafty fans,

It's Badbarbie and sadly this is my last blog post on the team.
It's been a pleasure to be on the creative team of 2 Crafty. 

It's so much  fun to play with chipboard!

I'm gonna leave you with two birthday's cards. 
Because of course, you can use multiple chippies in a card!




For the cactus : I used neon green paint. After drying, 

I used turquoise paint applied with my finger.

Dry again. The finish with green ink applied with a dabber.


For the deer : 

Apply white gesso. Dry. 

Apply black watercolor lighter to darker to create ombre.

Finish with stamping a grid 

with black embosseing powder.

2Crafty Chipboard Used.....








--







Let's hope you like my work. 
See you in the world of crafting soon :)

Good bye crafty fans.