Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Live Your Dream with Emma

Hi Everyone, Emma with you all.
I hope everyone is doing ok and are safe in this unusual time.
Today I hope I can inspire and help take your mind off the outside world for just a small time.
I really enjoy Steampunk themes and so today's layout is a 'pretty' version of that, using awesome chipboard to compliment the theme.


Chipboard used:

Harlequin Clumps
Decorative Dangling Bits Set1
Steampunk Cog Strips
Fancy Clock Hand Set2


The perfect choice for this theme!


Most of the chipboard is painted white and then coated with 3 different emboss powders.
A chunky Pink one and a smooth shiny pink one, mixed with a smooth silver. And I love how the soft pink looks against the green, they really compliment each other.


The Harlequin clump I coated with a distress oxide and then I clear embossed.


I just love the Fancy Clock Hands so much, will need to add these to my stash so I never run out. They are perfect with any layout but I love how they look on this one especially.

I hope this has been a small distraction and inspires you to have a play in your scrap room at some stage.

 Stay safe everyone and I will see you all very soon.

Emma xx