Thursday, February 27, 2020

"This Boy"
By Di Garling


"This Boy"

Hi there 2Crafty friends, Di Garling here with you today
with another new layout. This time I have gone for a monochromatic boy layout.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Mini Puzzle Pieces
This Boy - word title
Puzzle Pieces

PLUS NEW RELEASE
Word Strips


For the "This Boy - title" & the "mini puzzle pieces"
I simply did a paint effects using acrylic metallic paints.


For the "Large Puzzle Pieces" I covered them with paper & 
inked the edges to give them a lovely vintage look.


Lastly I used some of the gorgeous brand NEW released  "Word Strips".
These word strips come with lot & lots of different words, something for all occasions.

 I simply rubbed these over lightly with some brown ink.


Hey presto. All finished.


Until next time...