Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mixed Media Canvas
By Yulia Pospelova

Hello everyone I am happy to welcome you here at 2Crafty.
Yulia Pospelova here with you today.

 I'd like to show you my new mixed media canvas with a shadow of an ethnic spirit.
 By the way, I like different directions: ethno, mysticism, steampunk.

These points are always touching and inspirational.




2Crafty Products Used:




 I took the animal's skull and arrow from the Western set 1. 

Then I partially covered it with two types of wax. And the arrow is shown
 as a part of the composition under the brush of threads.



 The 6 " Mandala 2 is a very elegant and thin chipboard.

 I carefully covered it with acrylic paint in the way that it couldn't be deformed or damaged. 
It looks really great on my canvas.






 Geometric Arrows really gave my canvas an extra mysterious look. 

I covered it with acrylic paint and some wax. And this pulled down the composition perfectly well.



 The moon on my acrylic glass gave the completeness and transparent impression to my work. Everybody is interested in different details! Do you agree with that?



 See you later, dear friends. 

Be sure to visit my Instagram .