Friday, February 7, 2020

Some More Inspiration
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans. 
Di Garling here with you today to share another layout
& naturally I have used some great chippie pieces from 2Crafty.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Scalloped Circle Borders
Our Sweet Girl - title
Butterflies Set


I thought this title was perfect for my layout.


After giving both the title & all my chipboard pieces a coat of white gesso
I then set about colouring it, firstly with a coat of acrylic paint which I then
used a wet brush to remove some of the colour & then finished it off with
a further coat of iridescent medium. This gave it a nice pearlescent finish.



Next I proceeded to work on the scalloped frames. I used a spatula to
roughly spread some texture paste on them for some added texture &
when dry I used some Silks paints to colour them.

I used the same paint on the butterflies too.


I have added lots of textures, tearing & as always, lots of lovely flowers.


I hope I have inspired you in some way to perhaps use some
lovely 2Crafty chipboard pieces on your next project too.
They have such a vast selection.

TO VISIT MY BLOG.....CLICK HERE

Until next time.....