Thursday, February 6, 2020

"Do More Than Exist" Canvas
PLUS + VIDEO
By Yulia Pospelova

Hello, my creative friends!
Yulia Pospelova  here with you.
Today I’d like to show you not only my new canvas, but also the process video
of it’s creation.

 The new mixed media canvas is unusually round.




TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE...


2Crafty Products Used:



 Clock Face Disks                    

As you can see, I’ve chosen three main colors: blue, orange, and purple.
 I wanted to create something intricate, calm and bright at the same time.



I used only one ring from the Asst Chain Lengths, dividing it into several parts.
Also I partially covered the chains by embossing. I didn't want anything to be perfect.

 My Steampunk Collage is also covered by embossing (like the chain),
& I also added some orange paint for the rustic effect.



The numbers are painted with acrylic paint with a metallic effect,
then darkened and applied waxes.



ClockFace Disks, Fancy Clock Hand Set 2, Steampunk Gears Small
are also painted with acrylic paint, waxes and sprays.





Here are some close ups of the chipboard pieces used.





Thanks for your dropping by!
Yulia Pospelova was with you today.
See you in my Instagram.