Monday, January 27, 2020

Some More January Design Team Inspiration
By Di Garling
"So Sweet"


Hi there 2Crafty fans. Di Garling here with you today.
Thanks for stopping by.

Today I have another layout to share with you & this time I have 
given all the chipboard pieces the simplest makeover ever !!!

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
6" Brick Panel
Ariels Spray
ATC Word Banner Set #2


For both the "Brick Panel", which I cut into four pieces & the
"Ariels Spray" I simply coloured them  by wiping a black ink pad, 
face down over them. The absolute easiest way to colour them black.


The "Ariels Spray" I cut in half & placed a piece of it both
above & below the right hand photo.

I love how it stands out amongst the flowers & against
the paper, now that it is black.  A real contrast.


Lastly I lightly wiped over the "So Sweet"- Word Banner with a small amount 
of white paint, making sure not to fill in the engraved letters & popped it just
above the left hand photo. The perfect embellishment.


All finished. I hope you like it.
Until next time....