Thursday, January 16, 2020

"Seeing the WORLD"
layout by Marie Sabatier


I present to you my second page of this month of January.

My inspiration a photo of my nephew and his wife traveling to Canada last year. 
This blue sky inspired me in my choice of colors.


"Seeing the World"





2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Seeing the WORLD title
- Frame Zig Zag Borders
- Circle Heart & Arrows
- Checkerboard Panel








As always, I applied a layer of white gesso to each chipboard, 
except for the "Frame Zig Zag" chipboard, I applied black gesso.


The "Frame Zig Zag" and "Checkerboard Panel" chipboards are sprayed with several shades 
of Lindy's Gang inks of blue and gray colors.

I then applied a little wax.








For the "Circle Arrows" chipboards I applied embossing powder.





On the title I applied embossing powder and to give relief 
to the micro beads with shiny gel.





There it's finished! 

Thank you for being loyal to 2Crafty Chipboard.