Friday, November 1, 2019

"Too Cute to Scare"
Layout and VIDEO by Marie Sabatier


Already November 1st, time goes by so fast!


My layout today with a step by step video,
I was inspired by the Halloween party with a photo of my little girl
from last year that I printed with a vintage effect.




TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE







2Crafty Chipboards used:

- Word Too Cute To Scare
- Halloween Frame
- Fine Leafy Bush
- Seaweed Set




I love this "Halloween Frame" that you can see here in these photos,
  not very scared it is adorable.











I wanted to enrich my page with foliage.


And the title "Too Cute To Scare" that looks like the photo ....

I also had a chipboard "Seeweed"
that I turned into a flame.



Still very happy to have shared this creative moment with you
and these wonderful 2Craftychipboard.