Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Gypsy Soul ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello there!

Can you believe that we are in the second last month of 2019? 
Time certainly does fly when you're having fun!
 Speaking of FUN.. I had so much fun creating this layout of my gorgeous
 daughter (all bias aside, of course!).


Here are the chipboard pieces I used for this layout:

Gypsy Soul (unit of 3)Addy's Butterflies (unit of 3)Flower Doilies (unit of 3)

And the direct links:


Here are some close ups:


I misted one of the butterflies with some metallic black and coated it with Glossy Accents.


I coated my larger doily with coral ink and then coated it with Glossy Accents.  I cut it in half and adhered a half to either side of my photo cluster.


I have my title a lovely thick coat of pitch black UTEE.


I treated my remaining 2 doilies with same way; with a coat of orange metallic mist and then a few dots of gold mist - then I added some Glossy Accents.  I only cut the smaller one in half to use beneath my photo cluster in 2 places.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my work and that I have inspired you in some small way!

Until Next time!