Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Moment with You
by Tammy Klingner

Hi Creative souls,
Tam here today to share my latest.....




A layout celebrating sharing moments.




I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
"A Moment with You title"
"Corner Twig Branches" NEW
"Trudi's Vine"




I coated all pieces in white gesso.

I then added some soft watercolours to them to go with the layout.
I added some yellow, some grey and some soft pink.

For the "A Moment with you" title, I added pink only to the word moment....




So soft and subtle....




I trimmed down some of the "Corner Twig Frames". 
I wanted them to mirror the tree in the photo.

I also added soft pinks and greys to "Trudi's Vine".
I then trimmed these down. and clustered them around the photo.




I really love the softness of this layout.
The pastels are a nice change for me from the usual bold bright colours I'm usually drawn to.

Watercolours on chipboard is a lovely soft finish.




That's it from me today.

I'll see you later in the month.