Wednesday, October 2, 2019

'Gypsy Soul'
October Inspiration
with Lisa Amiet


Hello, 2Crafty Fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you!

I have created a layout,

'Gypsy Soul'




2Crafty Products used:




For this layout, I have started with a piece of white cardstock. 
I have stitched some frames from my patterned papers.
I have then added some splashes of watercolour paints. 


I have done lots of fussy cutting of the florals. 
I have used some of the 'Foliage Set 6'
that I have embossed with an aqua glitter powder.
I have used a couple of these on my page.


I have also used a 'Lace Doily Frame',
that I have embossed in bright pink to match my colour scheme.

I have layered this under the corner of my photo stack.


I have also used the 'Gypsy Soul' title on my page.
I have embossed the first word in aqua glitter,
and the second word in bright pink.


Another of those gorgeous leaves from the foliage set. 


I have layered the title over the bottom of my photo stack.
I love the effect of the two-tone title.


I am loving these new chipboard pieces!
So many great designs and fabulous titles.


I really love the bright, fun colours and feel to this layout, 
and the chipboard has just pulled the whole layout together.

I hope that you like what I have created and
that it inspires you to get crafty today. 

Until next time!

Lisa