Tuesday, October 1, 2019

"Captivating"
Layout By Marie Sabatier



Hello and thank you for stopping by the 2Crafty Chipboard blog!

For my first page of this month I made a male layout.

I was inspired by this photo of my son taken this summer 
but also this paper, to make my choice of chipboards.



The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Captivating
- Flowering Clusters
- Film Strips Small
- Film Strip Medium
- Squiggly Strips Set 1




I applied a layer of black gesso on each chipboard.

For the chipboard "Film strip" I just left the layer of black gesso.

For chipboards "Film strips Small" and "Flowering Clusters" 
I slightly coated with metallic wax of color "Firebird".






For "Squiggly Strips" chipboard I embossed two colors of blue
 and then yellow to bring contrast to my page.


As for the title.


Thank you for your "look".

Good inspiration ...