Saturday, September 14, 2019

"Fun in the Sun"
By Charmane Sharp

Hello 2Crafty friends, 
Charmane here with you today to share my first 
layout as a new member of the 2Crafty Team.


I am thrilled to share my love of chipboard with you all.

Here are the pieces I chose to work with for this layout.



2Crafty chipboard used...
Fun in the Sun
Turkish Lattice Panel
Mixed Fine Border Set
Filigree Arrows
Tribal Ornate Border



I wanted to give the chipboard a grunge look with a little metallic shine.


I achieved this by using a glue stick and randomly applying foil in 
a haphazard pattern.


As always I love to design with lots of layers and texture 
to create an interesting composition .


I hope you like my beach inspired layout today. 
If you wish to see more of my work then visit my 
Facebook page;... Scrapbooking with Passion 
or follow me on Instagram.


Until next time.