Friday, September 13, 2019

"A Mothers Treasure is her Daughter"
By Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello there, beautiful 2 Crafty Fans!

Today I want to share with you, a soft and dreamy layout I created of my precious daughter and I!


So these are the 2Crafty chippies that I used on this layout:



Here are some additional photo's of my piece, and some extra info 
on how I altered the chippie pieces.


I painted all my chippie pieces with white acrylic paint.  One of the buckles was misted with
 green and coated in Glossy Accents; I then cut it in half to use beside my photograph and
on the edge of my page.  I love the way the paint has crackled under the Glossy Accents!




My title chippie was given a few extra coats of white acrylic and then I highlighted
 'Mother' and 'Daughter' with some pink glitter glue.  I inked one of the arrows with
green and then highlighted the heart with green glitter glue.


My second buckle was left white and coated with Glossy Accents; I also cut it in half
 (but differently to the first one) and then popped on above and below my photo cluster.

I do hope I have inspired you!

Happy scrapping!  
Until next time,