Tuesday, August 27, 2019

"Beauty in Green"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there paper friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you that is part of my
July design team inspiration.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Corner Alexia
Mini Corner Set #3
Tiny Henri's Frames
Mini Word Set #1


On this layout I have treated all the chipboard pieces in 
the same way, kind of creating a matching set.


 They were all simply painted with a gorgeous metallic
 green acrylic paint after an initial basecoat of white gesso.


 These little mini corners help frame my layout.

Lots of layers & textures & a lovely subtle mixed media background.


I actually taught this layout as a class a couple of weeks ago
up in Queensland for The Vintage Chicks Club.



Here you can see I have used a "Corner Alexia"chippie piece in a
different way & then added the little"Tiny Henri's Frame" frame over it.

Hope you like my layout today & that I have helped inspire you.

To Visit my BLOG.....

Until next time.