Thursday, May 16, 2019

"Baby Boy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Here I am for my second page of this month of May.

My inspiration today comes from this photo representing the round belly of my
 beautiful daughter and my little granddaughter,  who announced that I will be a
grandma for the second time and this time to a "baby boy".

"Baby Boy"

Here is the choice of 2Crafty Chipboards that I used:

- Word Baby Boy
- Doily frames
- Tangled Lamp posts


With the choice of these chipboard I chose to make a shabby page.

As always I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

I then covered them with embossing powders in the colors
of  "Bratwurst Brown" and "Pink".

Some close-ups:




To finish I applied some touches of wax which also gives a brilliant effect.




That's it for this month. 

Another good reason to scrap fantastic chipboard and wonderful events.