Tuesday, April 16, 2019

"Cherish" Layout
by Marie Sabatier


Here is my second inspiration for this month of April.

I used to frame the photo of my little girl this beautiful chipboard 
"Frames Celia's flourish" 
that I love for its elegant style and shabby chic!


2Crafty Chipboard used:
- Mini Words 2
- Frames Celia's flourish
-  Flourish adornment Set 7
- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- Chicken barbed Wine Medium 


As always I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

For the chipboards "Frames Celia's flourish" "Leafy Shrub" and "Chicken Barbed Wine Medium"
I applied a powder embosser in a dark color "Bratwurst Brown".






As well as a light coat of wax "Vintage Silk".


For the chipboard "flourish adornment" I also applied a 
powder embosser in the color of "Ghouly Goblin Green".


For the title I used a wax color "India Pink".



That's it for this month.

I hope that the choice of chipboards for this page will have pleased you.


Thank you for your visit!